Here are a few TIPS to further simplify your application process:
For more helpful application tips, visit our how to apply page. Our office is also here to help, so if you have any questions feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 303-492-6301.
- Uploading your Essays – One of the final steps before you submit your application is uploading your essays. Before you submit your application, double check to make sure your essays have been uploaded. If you have problems uploading your essays, just e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, birthdate, and phone number. If your application status in MyCUBoulder is incomplete because of missing essays, e-mail your essays to email@example.com, and we’ll add them to your application.
- Paying the Application Fee – Before you complete your application, make sure to have a credit card on hand to pay your $50 application fee. ($70 if you are an international student.) After you submit your application, you have less than 30 minutes to pay your fee before the window times out. If it times out, or you receive an error message, you will need to pay by check or money order.
- Change of Major – If you have already started your application and want to change your major, you may:
- Let us help you! Finish and submit your current application, and then e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, birthdate, phone number, and your desired major. We can make the change for you.
- Start a new application with your desired major.
- Apply Now! – The sooner you submit your complete application, the sooner we can give you a decision. You could even get your decision as early as December 2, so apply today!