Complete the housing form to let us know your plans
Complete the housing form to let us know your plans
CU Housing and Dining Services
Are you staying on campus?
Good evening,
As we continue to monitor and respond to new information about COVID-19, we are working to provide the best support and guidance for our on-campus residents. We understand that this is a stressful and uncertain time for many students, but in order to continue providing the best support, we need to know your plans.
On Monday, we shared an update based on the latest guidance from public health officials to slow the spread of the virus. With that, we are asking all residential students to begin checking out of Bear Creek and moving back to their permanent homes, if possible.
We know that some of you are in the process of moving out. We also know that others cannot move out, and plan to live with us for the remainder of your housing contract. No matter your plans, please complete the housing form by Thursday, March 19, to let us know if you are moving out or planning to stay. You are receiving this email because we have not heard from you.*
*If you checked out of your apartment with the paper express check out form, we are still processing your paperwork and you can disregard this email.
We are asking all residents to complete the housing form, so that we know your plans and are able to support you. The housing form is the best way for you to let us know if:
  • You are moving out of your apartment
  • You are planning to remain in your apartment over spring break
  • You are requesting to stay in your apartment for the rest of your contract
  • You already moved out but didn’t complete the express check out form
  • You left Boulder, but still have belongings in your apartment

If you are moving out of Bear Creek...

First, please complete the housing form to let us know your plans. When you are ready to check out of your apartment, you need to complete an express check out form at your community center front desk.
Because we are now asking all residential students to move back to permanent homes if they are able, Housing Administration is offering a credit to your Student Tuition and Fees Account (see below for details).
  • You will receive a credit of 100% of your remaining room and board from the day you check out through the end of the semester. This credit will appear on your account for the next term, minus any outstanding charges, and minus the $300 housing deposit.
  • If your university bill is paid in full, any remaining credit will be applied to the next term’s charges.
  • Any fees assessed for additional cleaning, damage and improper checkout may impact the final credit disbursement amount.
  • Students who received financial aid (including grants, scholarships, student loans and parent loans) may require an adjustment of their aid prior to a partial credit being issued.
  • Generally, if you receive a credit in the next term, you will be able to view the credit on your account within 60 days after official student checkout from occupancy and termination of contract. However, this timeline could take longer than normal as we work through the ongoing impacts of COVID-19.

If you are staying for spring break...

If you plan to stay in your apartment over Spring Break, please complete the form.
Bear Creek Community Centers will operate with reduced hours over spring break. Services will be available from noon – 7 p.m. If you wish to check out and permanently leave during spring break, you are asked to do so during these hours. CELs and professional staff will remain on-call throughout the break to support emergencies and lockouts.

If you are staying beyond spring break...

If you will continue to remain in your apartment, please fill out this form. Knowing your plans will help us provide services and resources to support you. We will follow up with students who are staying when those plans are more finalized.

If you have moved out, but didn’t complete the express checkout form...

If you have already moved out of your apartment and taken all of your belongings, but did not complete the express check out form, please fill out this form.

If you have moved home, but still have belongings on campus...

Have you already left Boulder? If you still have items in your apartment and are unsure of when you will be back on campus, please fill out this form and let us know.

If you have any questions, please email student housing at
Occupancy Management
Center for Community S300
P: 303.492.6673, press "1"
F: 303.735.2222
Connect with us!
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Subscribe to our email list.